Aims of e-learning
- To enhance learning and teaching effectiveness by incorporating good e-learning materials.
- To serve the education needs of teachers and students by providing suitable devices (tablets and computers), eLearning platforms (e.g. Google Classroom and eClass) and IT infrastructure.
- To encourage students to apply IT skills to investigate, present, build and share knowledge and foster students' creativity, collaboration skills, problem-solving skills and self-learning skills in junior ICT curriculum.
Ways to enhance e-learning
- iPads and Android tablets are available for use in lessons or activities outside classroom.
- Teachers attend professional training workshops on e-learning to develop their own repertoire.
- Students have been taught to make good use of the eLearning platforms in ICT lessons.