OSA - News
OSA News : Annual General Meeting 2020
We would like to inform you that the session of the Association for 2019 – 2020 is approaching its end and the AGM will be held to report the work done by the current cabinet and to elect the new cabinet for the next session. Details for the Meeting are as follows:
Date: 19th September, 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 4:15 p.m.
Venue: Geography Room, 5/F CCSC
1. To receive and adopt the agenda for the Meeting
2. To receive and adopt the Minutes of the previous AGM
3. To receive and adopt the Financial Report of the Association
4. To receive and adopt the Chairman Report of the Association
5. To elect the Executive Committee members of the Association (2020-2021)
The proxy period receiving votes would be from 13/9/2020 to 19/9/2020 and details would be announced soon.
Thank you for your attention.